Calling all planners (and pantsers!): we’ve got a novel solution for those of you who take your writing seriously.
If you're a writer of any kind, you don't need me to tell you how busy your life is. Between squeezing in that last 5,000 words of a project and finishing spreadsheets for your day job and deciphering royalty statements...there's so much hustle and bustle out there. It's not a glamorous job, despite what Younger wants us to think.
Yet, many existing planners cater to only the writing side of our lives. This works for some of us, but not many. Writers also have jobs, children, hobbies, families...you name it.
XOXO, Sierra creates sassy, cute, and relatable stationery, home goods, and gifts for the writer in you (or your life). A planner is perfect for our company, as we know that being well-read doesn't have to be boring. This planner is for the "Type A" (or wannabe Type A!) writer who also needs plenty of space to balance out their everyday life.
Our goals are to make sure you:
- Always know what you're working on through dedicated work-in-progress pages and word count trackers
- Feel inspired through affirmations, colorful layouts, and a stunning cover
- Can connect with other planners through a Facebook group and live goal setting webinar to be held in January
- Gold wire-O binding
- Metal corners
- Hardcover with an elastic band
- Weekly layout with Monday start
- Space for yearly and monthly goalss
- A social media tracker