Who hasn't shed a tear or two while working on a tough draft? With this cute, quirky, and mildly depressing candle, you can write in a golden light while reflecting on how much writing sucks before you do it all over again.
- FRESH COFFEE: Bring the warmth of fresh brewed coffee to your home with this comforting, familiar fragrance. Top notes of just-ground coffee beans start this scent off strong, while a touch of sugar and cream add the perfect amount of sweetness.
- SEA SALT & ORCHID: Smooth and elegant blend of soft floral notes with salty highlights and a woodsy base.
- FALLEN LEAVES: This warm and inviting fragrance starts with top notes of cinnamon, citrus, and chrysanthemum. At the core of the fragrance, the sweetness of apple and berries combines with green leaves. Pecan and cedar base notes enhance the natural outdoor quality, while balancing the fruit and spice notes.
We use only one hundred percent US grown soy wax, and our vanillin free fragrance oils are all hand mixed.
Shipped with care, love, and with plenty of protection.
10% of all shop profits go to support We Need Diverse Books, an organization supporting diversity and literacy in classrooms.
- Trim your wick to 1/4" before you burn your candle.
- Soy wax has memory - make sure your candle burns completely liquid across the surface every time you burn it 2-4 hours.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep candle away from children and pets.
- The candle jar will be hot after burning - let wax cool before handling.
- Do not let your candle burn with less than 1/4 of wax.